Australia’s Skilled Occupations List 2018
It’s not a surprise that Australia is a favorite expat destination. Expatriates love Australia for obvious reasons and experiencing it for yourself is the best way to know why. The most common skilled workers migrating to Australia are professionals from the medical field. The need for health workers arises each year and so is the need for other
professionals. Little do we know there are a hundred types of skilled workers needed in the land of Oz. 2018 paved the way for professionals in all areas.
Opportunities are up for grabs for those who wish to use their ability to change their lives.
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) visa (subclass 186)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) visa (subclass 187)*
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) – Points-tested stream
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- Training visa (subclass 407)
- Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa (subclass 482)
- Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) – Graduate Work
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489).
Worried if you’re profession fit the need for jobs in Australia?